K-Pop Music Reviews

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Narsha 나르샤 ( Park Hyo Jin 박효진 )


Today I’ll talk about Narsha 나르샤 from the kpop group Brown Eyed Girls 브라운 아이드 걸스. In the above photo, which is very conservative for Narsha, she is wearing a solid colored knit top with black jeans. She uses the plaid pattern of the jacket to give the outfit contrast and life. The plain chain necklaces give her a bit of style without any of the attention focused there. But of course this is Narsha, so we have to have some kind of  “I’m unique”. The shoulder piece could be a broach of sorts perhaps. I don’t think you can buy that off the shelf, so I would assume it was created for or by her. Again, it is unique but not over the top. A very nice look.


   I like the top above, it has a definite flare to it . But I wonder what it would look like after a couple dozen cleanings. My other concern with this is it may be limited to the kind of function it can be worn at. It looks to be a black bra she has on here. But even with a white one there is the contrast of white material and the flush of the skin. It may be nice for a dinner at home with the “hubby”, but otherwise? It would work for me at dinner!


   I’ll start by appoligizing for the watermark in the picture, but I wanted to use this. The dress design itself is very nice. I always like a dress with the straps around the neck or over the shoulders. I would assume the back is totally open. It has a deep V cut but also plenty of material to cover. As expected it is quite loud though. Fortunately the focal points in the patterns are that of her waist and thighs, not elsewhere. Another thing I wasn’t pleased with is the length. I would have liked to see it a bit shorter so as to see her shoes/feet. So it’s passable but not ideal for my tastes.


   By far, this is my favorite, her classic hat and braids. All she needs now is her big rimmed black glasses. This is the reason I love Narsha, she wears what she pleases and always looks good. Not to mention she has a heart of gold and a bold personality. Don’t ever change my dear. You can find great outfits at K-styleme or any of the other stores offered at the right. 
   As Narsha shows us, It’s up to you or who you're trying to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment