K-Pop Music Reviews

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Song Ji Eun 송지은





Today I would like to talk about Secret’s Song Ji Eun 송지은. In the above picture she is wearing a very nice sweater with matching scarf, I think. I can’t really tell if the scarf is actually part of the sweater set itself. I see that the end of the scarf in question matches her sleeve, hence part of it. The black base color with the white knitted in is a great color contrast. The forearm patch gives another dimension to it. There may be a dual purpose for it. One is to give the sweater the third dimension and the other to help lock the knit on the end of the scarf. The ribbon pattern of the scarf gives the outfit it’s fourth dimension. So as you can see, there are 3 different patterns on each piece for a total of 4 for the combination. This set can be worn for almost any outing whether it’s casual or semi-formal. I can’t speak for all the guys out there but a lady in a classy sweater gets my attention every time.

 
With the above picture we have another sweater. It has the same black on white theme but not nearly as elegant. I also think over time the neck would stretch and be a nuisance to wear.


Next we have more of a casual outfit, the classic  jeans and blouse combo. I feel that jeans can fit any kind of casual outing but in this case I don’t think the solid color pull-over blouse with stretch band pleating works. No matter how much shoulder you show.  This outfit would have been better with a simple white front button up blouse.  Of course, Jieun can make a burlap sack look good.

           
Not quite a sack but you get what I mean with the above picture. I call this the “hang around the house and do nothing” look. You can find many great outfits at K-styleme or any of the stores offered to the right.
   As always, it’s up to you or who you are trying to please.

No comments:

Post a Comment